Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's a Girl!!!

 We are so excited to welcome the newest member to our family today.  Our beautiful little NIECE (not daughter)  I capitalized that so those of you who don't really read my blog carefully don't freak out in excitement as you glance at this post and mistakenly think that she is joining our family.  That would be SUPER exciting too.  Cali Blakeslee was born today June, 22nd 7 lbs and 15 oz.    Congratulations Britain, Ben, and Bristol!!!
Look at that head of hair!  Gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad I read carefully...thanks for the BOLD TEXT. I thought maybe you had a baby. I was a bit surprised;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! We love her so much. Can't wait for everyone to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Jealous of that hair! You almost got me! :) Still hoping and praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete