Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Ride and BBQ for Tyler

I must apologize in advance for the lack of and poor quality of the photos of Tyler's  36th birthday.  I can't find my camera :(  So, until I do it will be low quality pics and no pictures of Carson's preschool graduation or Memorial Day Camping Trip and Goblin Valley.  
 I threw a mountain biking party and BBQ for Tyler.  We rode Horse Thief and then came to our house for a BBQ.   It was a blast.  Not everyone who rode is in the picture above because Stegelmeier's, Quarnberg's, and Frigettto's showed up a few minutes after the picture.  Too blurry to label but Vance's, Cook's, Spencer Johnson, Kohl's, and Heaps joined us on the ride.  Happy Birthday Tyler!  I'm so happy  I married you.
Amy and Carla
John Cook enjoying the overlook during the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment